Project Type: Trend BEMS
Completion: December 2012
Contract Period: 12 Weeks
Client: Neptune Building Services
Consulting Engineer: GKSA
This project involves the design and installation of a retrofitted plantroom to an existing NHS Health Centre providing improved efficiency and comfort conditions for patients and staff.
Eldene Health Centre is home to four General Practitioners providing high standards of care including Health Screening, Antenatal and Minor Surgery.
The Trend Building Energy Management System utilises 963 Graphic driven Supervisor Software and Main Plant Control Panel with IQ3Xcite Controller and IQView4 Touch Screen Interface.
- Low Temp Hot Water Heating Plant
- Variable Temperature Circuit Control
- Space Zone Temperature Monitoring
- Domestic Hot Water Services Control
- Cold Water Services Plant
- Utility & Energy Monitoring
- Link to Trust HQ network