Project Type: Trend BEMS
Location: Corsham, Wiltshire
Completion: July 2015
Contract Period: 35 Weeks
Client: T Clarke Building Services
Consulting Engineer: Ramboll
The Springfield Community Campus project is an exciting venture from Wiltshire Council bringing together local amenities to deliver more for the community.
The project involved the construction of new buildings as well as development of old, to provide the community with facilities such as a Sports Centre, Community Centre, Library, Council Offices, Play Area and Police Station in one easy-to access location.
The Trend Building Energy Management System utilises 963 Graphic driven Supervisor Software and Main Plant Control Panels with IQ3Xcite Controllers and IQView8 Touch Screen Interface.
- Low Temp Hot Water Heating Plant
- Biomass Boiler Control
- Domestic Hot Water Services
- Cold Water Services
- BACnet Natural Ventillation Integration
- Modbus Underfloor Heating Integration
- Air Handling Units
- VRF Air Conditioning Intergration
- Critical Areas Temperature Monitoring